Tenneiji Temple

Tenneiji Temple
Tenneiji Temple
Tenneiji Temple
 빈고
빈고 지역
히로시마현 남동부

This temple was built by Yoshiakira Ashikaga, the second shogun in the Muromachi Period, in 1367 (Joji 6) and founded by Fumyo Kokushi. It has a pagoda called Kaiun Pagoda, an important cultural property, and a group of 500 arhats line the Rakan Hall on the left side of the main hall. Weeping cherry blossoms in the beginning of April and peonies at the end of April are things you should not miss.

정보

주소:
17-29 Higashi-tsuchido-cho Onomichi City , Zip code 722-0033
전화번호:
+81-(0)848-22-2078 
액세스 :
[By car] Approx.25 min. from Onomichi IC of JR Sanyo Line [By public transportation] Approx.5 min. by bus bound for Higashi from Onomichi Station of JR Sanyo Line and get off at "Nagaeguchi" bus stop then Approx.3 min. on foot
주차장 :
Not Available
Fee :
Free

지도

Route

CLOSE
  • 히로시마 역
  • 히로시마 공항
  • 즐길거리
  • 먹거리
  • 숙박시설

사이트 방문자는 다음 Visit Hiroshima의 콘텐츠도 열람했습니다.

SHARE ON
사진 제공: 히로시마현
저작권 © 2012히로시마현[廣島縣] 이 사이트는, 히로시마현[廣島縣]의 관광 진흥과에 의해 관리 운영되고 있습니다.